How can I put on a Waist Cincher?
- Take the waist cincher's end and adjust them to your figure for more comfort when fastening it.
- Stretch each end of the garment from the back to the front and start hooking them from the bottom hook to the top.
- Now you are ready to show off your waist cincher.
How can I put on a Faja?
- Delicately roll the garment from inside the waist of the girlde and start putting it on from your feet.
- Softly pull it up until you reach your hips.
- Accommodate the garment on your rear area to get the desired lift.
- Finish putting your garment on and adjust the shoulder's straps.
- Stretch each end of your body shaper from the back to the front and start hooking them from the bottom to the top, finish by zipping it up
- Now you are ready to show off your body shaper.
Which are the most recommended body shaper models for post surgery?
- The most recommended body shapers by experts for wearing after surgery are high compression girdles.
- Shapewear with specialized Powernet fabric and a soft inner lining that will not cause skin allergies.
- To decide whether it should be a short body shaper or a long one, it will depend on the shape and length of your body and also, the type of surgery you have had or will have.
- For surgeries such as C-section, tummy tuck, liposuction, hysterectomies, or hernias, the right models are knee-high complete body shapers.
. If you choose a short model for post-surgical shapewear, it must cover the entire abdominal area and hips, depending on the affected area.
. In Showmee, we have the most recommended products ideal for post-surgery recovery, you can take a look at them here https://showmee.com/collections/shapewear
What can I use to strip after my c-section?
- Choose soft girdles, high compression garments with fabrics that you can wear all day like Powernet.
- You can choose long or short body shapers that will cover the entire hip and waist, preferably models that emphasize all your attributes, shape your figure and painlessly recover some sizes out of your body.
- Check out our c-section and postpartum models here: https://showmee.com/collections/shapewear
Which material do you use to manufacture your INIZIO briefs?
- The materials we select in order to manufacture the coolest boxers you can find are two basic components, Polyester (About four-fifths) and Polyamide, these two form the comfortable and durable Microfiber.
How can I buy a product?
- You can buy without register, nevertheless, we invite you to register here: https://showmee.com/account/register
- Choose the product you will buy.
- Find the right size for you using our size chart at the end of every product's description, or by using our recommended customer service online chat.
- Add the product you selected to your shopping cart.
- Register your shipping and billing address, and fill out the boxes with the requested personal information.
- Determine the shipping procedure (Standard Shipping, Heavy Goods Shipping, Next day Shipping)
- Select your payment method.
- Verify your shopping cart products, quantity, size, and color (apply in some products) before placing the order.
- Place your order and BUY!
- Wait for your successful payment’s confirmation email to process your shipment.
Payment's method you Use?
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and PAYPAL.
How is the Shipment? How long do I have to wait to receive my order?
- We make the shipping after your order's payment is verified; we always ship by free priority inside US soil. For every order, please allow between 2-4 business days to be delivered. (The package can be delivered in the mailbox, if this turns out to be your case, please be aware of your package's arrival).
- We ship worldwide from Miami – Florida in USA.
- All the orders that are placed before 12:30 pm (Easter time) will be shipped the same day.
- We use UPS - FedEx – U.S. Post Office.
Which size should I select? How to know the right size?
- Find your right size using our size chart at the end of every product’s description or use our recommended customer service online chat.
If the item did not fit, or if there has been an irregularity, how can I do to get a refund or change it for the right or a different product?
- If by any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and you need to exchange it, return it or get a refund, you must send an email to email@example.com and then, place your order number, for our agents to be able to provide you with the right customer service you deserve.
- To change or refund your order you have 30 free Shipping Return days to send back the merchandise, with all tags still attached. All items must be unworn and free of scents or marks, and they must be returned in their original packaging.
- Your product should be approved for reimbursement by our returns department and meet the criteria and conditions of the new state of the products to be received as a change.
- All returns and exchanges are subjected to quality approval from our warehouse.
- Our warehouse must confirm the item’s arrival in order to proceed with an exchange or refund.
I want info for being a wholesaler or becoming an associated partner, what should I do?
- We will be pleased to help you joining our prestigious group! Please write to this following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive forms and requirements to start performing business together