- The Calendula extract May Help improve A Healthy Digestive System And Support Healthy Skin Care
- Calendula Officinalis is an amazing plant with curative, cicatrizing, anti - inflammatory and soothing properties
- Has a high content of flavonoids, antioxidants that protect cells from free radicals.
- It is used to treat ulcers, stomach upset, inflammation, virus, bacteria and even menstrual cramps, but mostly as cicatrizing as it helps heal injuries faster increasing blood and oxygen flow towards the affected area, helping the body to generate tissue faster.
- It is thought that the ingredients in calendula help new tissue grow in wounds and decrease swelling in the mouth and throat.